Sunday, July 27, 2014

friday on the farm

I've been home for about a week now and have yet to unpack. My life is still in suitcases and boxes and I've been spending as much time as possible away from home to avoid it all. On Friday, I met up with my cousins Steph and Jenn, and Jenn's three daughters, Annie, Ally and Evee to go yard sale-ing and antiquing! We spent most of the morning hopping from yard sale to yard sale but we made a quick stop at my aunt's farm to visit the horses. Evee, only five months old, wasn't too interested but the older girls loved seeing the horses (even if they were a bit afraid of them). I'm glad I brought my camera because I got some cute snaps of the girls and their momma!
We scored some great finds at the sales, but it was just nice to spend the day with my cousins and my favourite little girls. I definitely missed days like these when I was away. It's good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment