Friday, September 5, 2014

official living room tour

I shared a few iPhone pictures last week when my computer was dead but now I can share photos from my camera. I have to say that I think the living room has come together pretty nicely considering we moved in two and half weeks ago! I can't even tell you how good it feels to hear Rob tell his friends and any visitors we've had how "nicely it has come together" and that "Jyll did a really good job." It makes me happy that he loves it too because I really tried to think of him when picking everything!

Here we go!
I'm still not sure what the plan is for the wall behind the couch. Ideally we would like to put some sort of entry table there to catch our keys when we walk in the door. I'm thinking of building one with copper pipe and butcher block. We will see!
And here is the view from the front door. I actually love the aquarium in that corner so we can see it right when you walk in. I can't wait to have more coral and fish in it.
 And there you have it. I love how all of our thrifted/revamped/new items have come together. The little gallery wall makes me smile every time I walk in the door. I love the eclectic mixture of frames, washi tape and wooden thumb tacks. And Boba Fett of course. Did you notice the Star Wars poster? I think I win girlfriend of the year award.

Hopefully I can share more areas of our house soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment