Friday, November 14, 2014

bringing home baby

So much has been going on lately and I have been really crunched for time. I recently started a new job (YAY), I have been working on a tonne of projects, and I just got back from Florida (trip planned prior to said job).  My new job requires me to work from home about 60% of the time so I have been working on creating a home office in my guest bedroom. It should be complete in the next week or two so I will have lots of pictures to share.

In other news we are bringing home our new bengal kitty on Sunday! I CANNOT WAIT. Her name is Luna and she is 11 weeks old. Here is a picture of her at 5 weeks when I went to meet her, and another from about a week ago!
We are already becoming slightly crazy cat people. We set up a cat tree last night that dominates our living room. 

I'm off to work now but I wanted to share our pretty little girl. More photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment